We, the undersigned, Expedient Logistics Limited offer to provide general motor vehicle hire and taxi hire services to your organization.
We declare that:
- We have examined and have no reservations to the Expression of Interest.
- We have experienced team comprised of the Managing Director, Manager Operations, Administrative officer, Fleet engineer, Manager Marketing and a number of experienced drivers who will execute this assignment effectively and efficiently
- We undertake to abide by the Code of Ethical Conduct for Bidders and Providers during the procurement process and the execution of any resulting contract;
- We do not have any conflict of interest and have not participated in the preparation of the original project for the Procuring and Disposing Entity.
- We guarantee to provide vehicles for rentals (with drivers) for daily use as may be requested for upcountry travels.
- We shall provide transport services to the client for the town running trips i.e. between1-15km whenever requested.
- We shall provide vehicles of good quality, clean and well-maintained condition during the period of contract.
- We promise to provide for day & night airport transfers to and from CRS offices or any other locations communicated.
- We shall provide for day & night airport transfers within a radius of 15km from CRS office (for staff and visitors that have to be picked or dropped from the airport to respective authorized locations or residences).
- We shall ensure that the motor vehicles hired to the Client are comprehensively insured.
- The Service provider shall be responsible for accidental damage to the motor vehicle and fire PROVIDED that the vehicles shall be under control of the Provider’s employees.
- Driving of the vehicles shall be restricted to persons permitted by the Expedient Logistics Ltd.
- We undertake to perform the service with the highest standards of professional, ethical competence, integrity and knowledgeable of the traffic and road regulations of the government of Uganda.
- Expedient Logistics Ltd accepts a credit/payment period of 30 working days from the invoice date.