Our cars are exclusively fuelled and lubricated with SHELL and TOTAL products. It is recommended not to mix other brands.
Rates are quoted in US Dollars. Rates and conditions are subject to change due to volatile exchange rates.
Petrol or fuel cost is not included in the rates. The vehicle is picked up with a full tank and the renter pays for refilling on return
MINIMUM RENTAL CHARGE
The minimum rental period is 24 hours. Rentals are charged in periods of 24 hours from the date and time of pick up. A 24 hour (one day) minimum charge applies.
EXTENSION OF RENTAL PERIOD
Extension of rentals beyond the original date must be authorized by Expedient Car Hire. If an extension is required, contact Expedient Car Hire using our 24 hour telephone or email service. Failure to comply with this procedure will result in renter driving the vehicle without insurance and lawful permission.
CANCELLATION OF RENTAL
A cancellation fee of 10% will be levied for all reservations that are cancelled after the reservation confirmation has been issued by Expedient Car Hire.
AGE AND DRIVERS LICENCE
The minimum age for drivers is 18.
Expedient Car Hire doesn’t take responsibility for any damage on Personal Belongings during the rental period
As noted above, this page is for information purposes only. The Expedient Logistics rental agreement is the only legal document, and may have changed subsequent to the writing of this page. We encourage clients to read the rental agreement printed on the reverse of their rental document.
Tax is catered for in the rates.
PROCEDURES IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT
If the vehicle is involved an incident, is damaged, stolen or lost, the renter must take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the interests of Expedient Car Hire, including but not limited to:
- Notifying Expedient Car Hire within 2 hours of becoming aware of the occurrence
- Not admitting responsibility or liability, not releasing other parties from liability, and not settling or claiming
- Reporting all incidents, regardless of value, to the police within 24 hours and supply Expedient Car Hire with an accident case number
- Making proper provision for the safety and security of the vehicle
- Co-operating with Expedient Car Hire and its insurers in any investigation
USE OF VEHICLE
The vehicle may only be driven by the renter or authorized additional driver. The vehicle may not be used to:
- To transport passengers and/or goods for reward
- To propel or tow another vehicle (including caravans and trailers), unless authorized
- In motor sport or similar high risk activity
- In an area where there is a risk of civil unrest / political disturbance
The renter must take proper precautions to ensure the safety and security of the vehicle, including but not limited to locking the vehicle properly, activating the alarm (if any) and anti-theft device (if any).
The client would be required to supply the following on pickup:
- Valid Identification that is, Passport, Driver Licence
- Fill in the expedient car hire agreement